Cab 50 Issue

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

ebluvr72

Jan 19, 2021
Spokane, WA
Past couple of mornings I awoke to the pot overflowing with pellets, but obviously, not running. I cleaned the pot out and attempted to restart and prime it. Got the four flashing blue lights, but the auger is not feeding pellets now. From what I read, I suspect a bad control board. Thoughts? Should I try something else before I spend the money on a new board? Thanks in advance. Chuck

Unplug the stove for a couple minutes, clean out the pot. plug back in hit reset and see if it works.
What do you mean you primed it? Did it try to ignite/light?

Ok unplug and pull the control box out of the stove. Take a pencil eraser and rub the traces clean then reinstall it. When you plug it in record the lights in the box and post them.