Can anyone help identify this Jotul wood stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Swoopanddive

Jan 31, 2021
Burgundy, France
I bought a house with a Jotul wood stove installed. I'd love to know more about it - especially the best way to start a fire in it - but I can't find any identifying model numbers (probably at the back and it's installed too close to the wall to be able to see). Can anyone help me with this one just from the pictiures? Thanks in advance!

PXL_20210131_065328062.MP_2.jpg PXL_20210131_065335902.MP_2.jpg

Is that a warming drawer on top? Almost looks like the same style firebox as the "petite" on the last page of that link.

Googling also led me to see a similar shape but more modern model, the F220, might be the same innards...

Nice looking model, cool to see rarer stoves.

@Swoopanddive download the manual. There is a French section in it. Check the stove's burnplates to make sure they are still in good operating condition. I think replacements can still be ordered if they are not.
Does your stove have the secondary combustion rack at the top back of the firebox?

Last edited:
Is that a warming drawer on top? Almost looks like the same style firebox as the "petite" on the last page of that link.

Googling also led me to see a similar shape but more modern model, the F220, might be the same innards...

Nice looking model, cool to see rarer stoves.
Thanks so much for looking! I will check out the information you so generously supplied. :eek:)

I bought a house with a Jotul wood stove installed. I'd love to know more about it - especially the best way to start a fire in it - but I can't find any identifying model numbers (probably at the back and it's installed too close to the wall to be able to see). Can anyone help me with this one just from the pictiures? Thanks in advance!

View attachment 273234 View attachment 273235
dunno, but I sure have Stove Envy. There's a Jotul Dist. Ctr. in Gorham Maine that you could contact.