Mid-Atlantic (NY, PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA) Can folks share when they find Blazers at HD in Hudson Valley?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meisen

Feb 24, 2014
Hudson Valley, New York
I'd like to get some for next year if I can. I know that they had popped up in a few places but seem to be gone just as quickly. 239/ton beats most higher end pellet prebuy prices.

Def will . Let me know if you find barefoots or somersets, okanagas anything super premium. Went to Massachusetts found awf white pines for 4.99 at everystore around.

Def will . Let me know if you find barefoots or somersets, okanagas anything super premium. Went to Massachusetts found awf white pines for 4.99 at everystore around.
We have barefoots up near me at Nassau true value. Well had a couple of weeks ago. But I think they were 309 a ton.

I just called hd in Pittsfield and he said they don't have any pellets right now. why does it have to be so hard to find good pellets?

They had two tons on the floor christmas eve. I bought 10 bags from them. I know tsc across the street had them two but I didnt buy them from tsc I got 3 bags of minutemen pellets there. Try and call tsc for them

Tsc has been really good this year I stopped by my local tsc today to get my pup a treat and they had a ton of omalleys and a ton of agri recycling up front

Status
Not open for further replies.