Can you help identify this Insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Power wagon

Sep 18, 2018
Connecticut
CD1337A0-EBDF-43A2-B1B3-DF919221552C.jpeg 7603B3BB-E88C-4D3D-BB8A-961E06AA3AE0.jpeg
I have this insert in a home I just purchased and I cannot find any labels or name plate anywhere. I think it is about 7 year old or so. A unique feature is that the side panels open out on hinges and the front door
Can be stored behind the left one. You open the door 90 degrees and it then slides into the side on roller bearings. Then you close the side panel to hide the door. Then there is a screen to use it like a fireplace. Going to try to post pictures with one being a closeup of what appears to be a logo. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have searched the web for a couple hours

Thanks!
Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump