Washed-Up
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 5, 2011
    Loc:
    Kananaskis,Alberta, Canada
    Canadian Tire has raised the price of their pellets .30c a bag to $6.29/bag
    0642776_1?wid=372&hei=372&op_sharpen=1.jpg

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. rbchimp

rbchimp
    Member 2.
    NULL

Jan 9, 2009
    Loc:
    Nova Scotia
    Yikes. I'm cheap, I buy Comfy Cozy from kent when they go on sale for $4.99.

Washed-Up likes this.
  3. zrock

zrock
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Dec 2, 2017
    Loc:
    bc
    Lot better places to buy than canadian tire.. Usually your home hardware or farm supply stores will have a much better price. Just be cautious when buying i have a hardware store up here that has the cheapest price by the pallet. But they charge both taxes when they are only to charge one and they will not change..

Washed-Up likes this.
  4. vwmike

vwmike
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Oct 7, 2013
    Loc:
    Chilliwack, BC, Can.
    I noticed that too, although never buy those ones I don't like them. Rona out here has raised all the way to 6.79 a bag! Home Depot still has them for 5.99 a bag which is where I typically buy them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Washed-Up likes this.
  5. zrock

zrock
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Dec 2, 2017
    Loc:
    bc
    I get contractor rate at our home hardware around 5.20 a bag. But as soon as the season ramps up they jack the price to around 5.70 Or more a bag. Going to find out tomorrow what a pallet is worth. When I checked last year they were 100 more per pallet then their competition

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Washed-Up likes this.