Can't Find Sl-300 Series Pipe....Any Help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trekker

Jan 8, 2008
NW Ohio
I'm in the process of replacing my heatilator with a Quad 7100. I've tried several methods of getting the old pipe out without damage. I've resigned myself to buying new pipe. I need sl-300 series, but I can't find any place on-line to order it, or how much it costs. Any help?

Thanks.

You can't get it online. Find your nearest Heatilator, HNG, or Quadrafire dealer. Each of thier webpages has a dealer locator.

See the bottom of this site for links: http://www.fireplaces.com/

Trekker, you are going to love this. I've been doing research on the SL300, because my dealer wants me to use SL1100. They are cutting me a deal with the SL1100 which makes the cost acceptable (not great). But I did find 3' sections of SL300 from ACE Hardwares online clearance center. There is no guarantee as to the amount you can buy, but the 3' sections were something like half off ($45). And they are also selling the stuff on ebay from the ACE Clearance site for the same price.

Status
Not open for further replies.