Carving and Carver Tupper Lake

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
Guess what tent Battenkiller hung around all day!

gibir

Attachments

• 100_3365.jpg
    100_3365.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 245
  • 100_3367.jpg
    100_3367.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 256
That stuff is amazing.

Love the Bear! Yea I bet he was...

are you sugesting that, that is BK doing the chainsaw sculpture? I never pictured him as the "daisy dukes" shorts type of guy, but at least he's got chaps, for safety.

smokinjay said:
Love the Bear! Yea I bet he was...

I will have that bear next year.

gibir

I find it hard to believe...that talk about BK...... ;-)
I want two of those bears....one for the office and one for my front porch..... :cheese: (I would pay money to see Bossman's face when he would get a look at that bear sittin in our employee lounge).... :lol: :lol: :coolgrin:
BTW...hope BK is feeling better these days....he was one sick dude...

GAMMA RAY said:
I find it hard to believe...that talk about BK...... ;-)
I want two of those bears....one for the office and one for my front porch..... :cheese: (I would pay money to see Bossman's face when he would get a look at that bear sittin in our employee lounge).... :lol: :lol: :coolgrin:
BTW...hope BK is feeling better these days....he was one sick dude...

Hi Gamma;

If you want I have this carver's business card & phone number.

gibir

:lol: That bear will have to go in the closet when Mother comes over......Maybes he can make the "finger" on a hinge.... :) (I will ask....)

GAMMA RAY said:
:lol: That bear will have to go in the closet when Mother comes over......Maybes he can make the "finger" on a hinge.... :) (I will ask....)

If you're getting two bears get one with the peace sign. :zip: that way when mother comes over one can stay out...........you can decide which one!

zap

zapny said:
GAMMA RAY said:

If you're getting two bears get one with the peace sign. :zip: that way when mother comes over one can stay out...........you can decide which one!
zap

I still like the idear of putting all of the bear's fingers on hinges....Imagine the possibilities of hand gestures.....maybe make the "wrist" able to turn a bit too.... :lol:

GAMMA RAY said:
zapny said:
GAMMA RAY said:

zap

I still like the idear of putting all of the bear's fingers on hinges....Imagine the possibilities of hand gestures.....maybe make the "wrist" able to turn a bit too.... :lol:

Sold! :cheese:

Status
Not open for further replies.