Castle Serenity TSC price

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Jeff2112

Aug 24, 2019
Newport Ctr, Vt
I think I've decided to get a Serenity for the new 225 sq/ft shop. I was amazed how small it was when I just walked into Tractor Supply, it really helped to see it in person, even though I knew the specs. I asked the checkout woman if there were any big sales coming. She of course didn't know. Get back to the office and see what I thought was the regular price of $899, is really a $200 off sale, ending Sunday.

Is $899 really $200 off only until Sunday or is it a "perpetual" sale price? Can I expect to see a better price or is this the best I can reasonably hope for?

899 is actually not a bad price at a store. About 3 years ago, I bought mine at ACE hardware for 799, and I live in Oregon with no sales tax. But I had to order them in sight unseen. If you want it and the one in the store is undamaged etc., I would'nt hesitate buying it.

Looks like the stove went up a bit in price this year to 1099.00 so yes 899.00 would be 200.00 off. Possible you might eventually see it slightly less then 899.00 but not worth waiting for.

same as Deezl, i got it at ACE (website) with shipping to a store in NH to avoid sale tax.. ended up paying 800.
Right now TSC does have it at that price, but through sunday you should have a 10% off coupon if you signed up with the neighborhood program they have.

Great price !! Paid $999. 5 years ago @ Home Depot. They were hard to find @ the time. Its paid me back many times, though. Great service from on line PS company that imports it. Artisam Inc. You'll like it ! I heat 4 times your area with it.

I forgot to point it out too, using the serenity for a 225sqft shop.. it might get VERY hot even in the low setting. I heat up my house most of winter at low heat while the stove is in the basement and is a total of ~1500sqft split entry. You might want to try something small for that workshop.