CB 1200 will not feed after startup

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Stoveman1960

Jan 22, 2021
Mystic, CT
Good Morning
CB 1200 FS. was in house 2 years ago when bought .
Has always been touchy stove
Just replaced auger motor. Now stove will go thru startup and then will stop feeding.
check MV on Tcouple...30 Mv. Bought a new one anyway
I can see a green light on control board, but it will not feed pellets
I even hooked up new Tcouple outside stove and heated with a lighter and got green light, but stove will not feed
I know I have vacuum or stove would not feed on startup
Any thoughts ?? Thanks

Try reversing the thermocouple wires. A lot of the aftermarket are reversed. Snap disc #2 controls the auger feed along with the hopper switch so check them also

I would look int the other switches also.

6CD9CF64-0607-4DB2-B2A9-96068E9D8656.png

Mine is a 2000 model kinda old ;)

thanks for your help.
replaced the T couple this AM and still had issues.
Took out the control board and took it to local dealer and we put in floor model and confirmed it was the control board.
new control board and it is running like a champ !!

Reactions: kappel15
Try reversing the thermocouple wires. A lot of the aftermarket are reversed. Snap disc #2 controls the auger feed along with the hopper switch so check them also
Great tip and it worked ! After market parts , in my opinion, are generally not OEM nor dependable. New igniter and snap switch 2 both defective !