CDL B. in ny

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisasst

Minister of Fire
Aug 13, 2008
cortland ny
Hey guys. Has any one gone through the CDL license process in ny?
I doing school bus driving and my road test is September 11. The bus garage boss and trainer says it takes a week to have your license amended. I can't find any info for this info on the website. The only info I see is that I get a a paper to go back the following day to get my cdl license document.
Does any one have any updated info about the amendment process?

Don't know anything about amending for an endorsement but my GF is transferring a regular PA license to NY and they are giving her a rash.
They wont let her transfer her license plates until she has her NY driver license in hand (been a month and she still doesn't have it). Seems like she could get a ticket if pulled over having 2 different addresses on a personal vehicle/DL.

Status
Not open for further replies.