Cent. Boiler - Classic vs. EClassic

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leeeallen

Hearth Supporter
Oct 21, 2009
s. Maine
I am trying to gather some data on the wood consumption of the newer style outside wood boiler (Eclassic 2300) vs. the Classic(say a 6048).
Has anyone owned both stoves , so you have had an opportunity to compare wood consumption between the two stoves?
C B claims one should use 1/3 less wood with the Eclassic - wondering if this is true?

MEHEAT said:
I am trying to gather some data on the wood consumption of the newer style outside wood boiler (Eclassic 2300) vs. the Classic(say a 6048).
Has anyone owned both stoves , so you have had an opportunity to compare wood consumption between the two stoves?
C B claims one should use 1/3 less wood with the Eclassic - wondering if this is true?

Search "e-classic" on this website. I think it will be an eye opening experience for you...

Before you buy either, I'd also look closely at the established gasifiers: Econoburn, Tarm, Eko, Garn, Paxo and Woodgun. Not telling you what to get just that you'd do well to do considerable research.

Status
Not open for further replies.