Central Boiler 6048 is worth ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby Pineo

Jan 2, 2013
Hi all, great site! I am inquiring about what my boiler would be worth as it sits. It is a Central Boiler model 6048 CL. It is 6 years old. No problems, buyer could watch it run if he/she wishes. Includes everything above ground (pumps, fan, stack, etc.) Nothing wrong with it to my knowledge. Located in northern Maine.

I think I am going another route and was wondering what it might be worth. MSRP is over 9k for new.

Thank you for your help

Toby

I am trying to figure this out as well for a 6 year old Aquatherm that I am looking at getting rid of. Last year a friend of mine sold his for around $3000 if I remember correctly, if I could get that for mine I would sell. I think I am going to put it on craigslist and see what I get for it.

I was thinking 3k but didn't want to offend anyone. Got to figure buyer has to get it, and set up a half wore out stove. They are 7k new??

Hi all, great site! I am inquiring about what my boiler would be worth as it sits. It is a Central Boiler model 6048 CL. It is 6 years old. No problems, buyer could watch it run if he/she wishes. Includes everything above ground (pumps, fan, stack, etc.) Nothing wrong with it to my knowledge. Located in northern Maine.

I think I am going another route and was wondering what it might be worth. MSRP is over 9k for new.

Thank you for your help

Toby did you find a buyer? If not I may be interested. Thanks .

Status
Not open for further replies.