Century Hearth

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cazimere

Oct 29, 2007
Delmarva
My Century Hearth with a half cord on either side : )

Attachments

• IMG_3401.JPG
    IMG_3401.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 2,033
Great looking stove and installation. Enjoy!

north of 60 said:
Are the full rounds for overnighters , will they fit through the door or are ya gettin them seasoned? Looks good.

Yup, they are my overnighters : )

How do you like that stove? What size are you heating? I'm looking at one from HD for a 1500 Sq Ft house. (placed in basement)

Molson said:
How do you like that stove? What size are you heating? I'm looking at one from HD for a 1500 Sq Ft house. (placed in basement)

Are you trying to heat your whole house with it ?
I'm very pleased with it. A little smaller sq/ft than you, and with much milder winter temps here.
It rarely gets below 10 F at night here. You may want something bigger.

Caz said:
Molson said:

Are you trying to heat your whole house with it ?
I'm very pleased with it. A little smaller sq/ft than you, and with much milder winter temps here.
It rarely gets below 10 F at night here. You may want something bigger.

Either try to heat the house, or at least save me some money on gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.