Cheap MS361 Seattle area craigslist

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a sweet stihl of deal as well. Looks new. Bet its gone by the early am though. Nice saws with cases? For dirt?

I have a friend in Woodinville, but he is out of town this week. Damn... not that I *need* a 362... and I am finally paring down my CAD collection to a manageable size. But if it was near here it would be MINE!

Crazy huh?
I keep going back and forth on it but I already have enough saws.
It sucks that I'm 5-10 minutes from Woodinville and my parents even live there.

As a stay at home dad I can usually run to any craigslist deal before most but tomorrow I actually have plans or I'd still try for it. Ugh! I already have enough. I already have enough. Hehe

No no no no no no no.... you need more saws! Especially great deal saws like that, that you can easilly flip for a C note and keep the case.

Reactions: mikefrommaine
I could go look at it for someone once I get my morning plans out of the way.
Probably around noon I'd be available.

Seriously though if I just didn't buy $550 worth of bearings for my truck 2 days ago I'd make a weasel offer on that saw.

Looking at the background in that ad you can guess that the saw is practically new. The scrench is still in the case, probably never been used. Chain is probably the original too.

Woodinville is too far for me.

Well, take Loadstarken up on his offer. I would, but I am just a greedly saw hording fool... whereas you need a good 60cc pro saw.

both listings deleted, anybody get them??

Man, the 362 must have moved quick at that price. I'm sometimes worried on those great deals that the owner know saws fairly well and the unit was straight gassed by accident or something and he trying to dump quick - worth inspecting real well. Cheers!

I was super tempted but resisted!

Not me. Tried on the 361, cash in hand sitting in truck, flakey seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.