Check your dealership for demos!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smokinj

Minister of Fire
Aug 11, 2008
Anderson, Indiana
Just bought a 192tc for 225.00 out the door looks brand new...

smokinjay said:
your Stihl Dealership has "demos"???? what makes it a demo? has it been only run, or actually used to cut? I'm sure mine doesn't have anything like that, but I guess I'll ask.

Danno77 said:
smokinjay said:
your Stihl Dealership has "demos"???? what makes it a demo? has it been only run, or actually used to cut? I'm sure mine doesn't have anything like that, but I guess I'll ask.

they have some saw bucks out back set up and will let people try them to see if its the right saw...Then they sell any of the saws that was used at a discount. This one had less than a take of gas on it.

congrads on the new toy

yeah, i find myself looking at those top handled limbing saws and even bidding on them on ebay. I usually snap out of the daze in time to remember that I don't really limb anything up in a tree, because I just bring the whole dang thing down and go at it with a big saw for firewood.

webie said:
congrads on the new toy

just sold an old mac 3216 look brand new..went to the J.D. to get a part for the mower and he knows I have been looking at the 200t for awhile and pulls out the demo 192tc went out back runs strong for a little saw through it in the truck and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.