maple1 Posted By maple1, May 11, 2018 at 7:25 AM

1. maple1

maple1
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Sep 15, 2011
    Loc:
    Nova Scotia
    Anybody else have issues with Chrome multiplying when on this site? I've noticed lately that not all that long after coming on and clicking a few threads it slows down considerably. I checked task manager and there were multiple Chrome processes running. So I closed Chrome, processes all disappeared. Then opened it again, opened a thread, and watched task manager. With me doing nothing I watched chrome processes popping up. Soon the list was full of nothing but chrome processes. Doesn't do it on any other web sites that I've seen yet. Still using XP SP3. Regular AVG and Malwarebytes scanning in effect.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. maple1

maple1
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Sep 15, 2011
    Loc:
    Nova Scotia
    Well, just in case someone comes to this with the same issue some day - I disabled third party cookie setting, and I haven't seen that happen again. Yet anyway. Still odd how this was the only site I noticed it happening with.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...