City Tower breaks ground on a new facility for Lamppa Manufacturing

lampmfg Posted By lampmfg, Aug 23, 2018 at 3:37 PM

Dismiss Notice
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year!....and Happy Holidays!
  1. lampmfg

lampmfg
    Burning Hunk 2.
    NULL

May 16, 2011
    Loc:
    Tower, MN
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Mojappa, sloeffle, JRHAWK9 and 2 others like this.
  2. CountryBoy19

CountryBoy19
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Jul 29, 2010
    Loc:
    Southern IN
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. lampmfg

lampmfg
    Burning Hunk 2.
    NULL

May 16, 2011
    Loc:
    Tower, MN
    This has been fixed and is now available for anyone to read. Thanks for letting me know!

4. brenndatomu

brenndatomu
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Aug 21, 2013
    Loc:
    NE Ohio
    I had no problems reading it last evening.
    @lampmfg gonna update this thread with some progress reports or build pics?

lampmfg likes this.
  5. TCaldwell

TCaldwell
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Oct 26, 2007
    Loc:
    860-868-9014 h 203 948 0864 c nw corner ct.
    Good read and great to see honest success, is there a boiler on your drawing board?

BoiledOver likes this.
  6. lampmfg

lampmfg
    Burning Hunk 2.
    NULL

May 16, 2011
    Loc:
    Tower, MN
    Not at this time. We are planning on testing the 200 model this year still and then he has another project in mind as well.

7. Highbeam

Highbeam
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Dec 28, 2006
    Loc:
    Mt. Rainier Foothills, WA
    Nice article. Gold shovels!

8. STIHLY DAN

STIHLY DAN
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Jan 15, 2013
    Loc:
    So NH
    Congratulations, Good to see you grow, makes me even prouder to own one of your units..

lampmfg and woodey like this.
  9. brenndatomu

brenndatomu
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Aug 21, 2013
    Loc:
    NE Ohio
    Any news to add here @lampmfg ...new address or anything? ;)
    Getting close on the reintroduction of the VF200?

woodey likes this.
  10. NoobTube

NoobTube
    Burning Hunk 2.
    NULL

Nov 11, 2013
    Loc:
    Seymour, CT
    Yeah! Anytime I read something about Kuuma It really makes proud that an American-made and family owned company is expanding and continuing to produce great products. One day... Oh yes, one day, I'm going to install one of these in my house. If they created an indoor boiler... Well that would be pretty amazing too!

woodey likes this.
  11. lampmfg

lampmfg
    Burning Hunk 2.
    NULL

May 16, 2011
    Loc:
    Tower, MN
    I'll try to get some pictures of the building construction process. The weather has definitely affected the move in timeline. We just did our first R & D testing of the 200 model and are very happy with the results. However, we need to know what is going to happen with this EPA stuff that is currently being testified on in Washington. Hopefully, greed and complacency aren't rewarded!

https://forgreenheat.blogspot.com/2018/12/agh-testimony-on-epas-proposed-sell.html?fbclid=IwAR26cBCQlWkhRA8Vu_feMMzbIqyBx3jefmdGqvlkhwiMQe2lnV6GzN0JBmk

https://files.constantcontact.com/40708e8b001/a189907b-8646-4b24-9423-328f59bac899.pdf

JRHAWK9, brenndatomu and woodey like this.