City Tower breaks ground on a new facility for Lamppa Manufacturing

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Only available to subscribers... I doubt very many of us are subscribers to your local newspaper...
I had no problems reading it last evening.
@lampmfg gonna update this thread with some progress reports or build pics?

Reactions: lampmfg
Good read and great to see honest success, is there a boiler on your drawing board?
Not at this time. We are planning on testing the 200 model this year still and then he has another project in mind as well.

Nice article. Gold shovels!

Any news to add here @lampmfg ...new address or anything? ;)
Getting close on the reintroduction of the VF200?

Reactions: woodey
Yeah! Anytime I read something about Kuuma It really makes proud that an American-made and family owned company is expanding and continuing to produce great products. One day... Oh yes, one day, I'm going to install one of these in my house. If they created an indoor boiler... Well that would be pretty amazing too!

Reactions: woodey
I'll try to get some pictures of the building construction process. The weather has definitely affected the move in timeline. We just did our first R & D testing of the 200 model and are very happy with the results. However, we need to know what is going to happen with this EPA stuff that is currently being testified on in Washington. Hopefully, greed and complacency aren't rewarded!

https://forgreenheat.blogspot.com/2...8Vu_feMMzbIqyBx3jefmdGqvlkhwiMQe2lnV6GzN0JBmk

https://files.constantcontact.com/40708e8b001/a189907b-8646-4b24-9423-328f59bac899.pdf