CL and the nastiest divorce ever...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cygnus

Feeling the Heat
Oct 23, 2010
Central, NJ
This woman has no soul.

Camping Firewood (Butler)08:30 5/19/2011, craigslist nNJ "firewood"

Here's my pity story... going through divorce and my soon to be ex won't return my logsplitter, chainsaws, axe or any of the wood i chopped and stacked...

In need of wood for weekend of camping... split, scraps, kindling... whatever (the more the better)..

Any help is appreciated...

: (

That sounds bad, hope there aren't any Lil' ones in the way.

Could be worse . . .

WANTED. Wood chipper. Brand and condition not important. Needs to only run for an hour or so and be able to chip items that may include: plasma TV, hunting rifle, prized fishing rod and laptop. Price negotiable.

Or worse of all . . .

WANTED. Wood chipper. Brand and condition not important. Needs to only run for an hour or so and be able to chip object that weighs approximately 186 pounds with a length of 5 foot, 9 inches. Price negotiable.

firefighterjake said:
Could be worse . . .

WANTED. Wood chipper. Brand and condition not important. Needs to only run for an hour or so and be able to chip items that may include: plasma TV, hunting rifle, prized fishing rod and laptop. Price negotiable.

Or worse of all . . .

WANTED. Wood chipper. Brand and condition not important. Needs to only run for an hour or so and be able to chip object that weighs approximately 186 pounds with a length of 5 foot, 9 inches. Price negotiable.

lol Nice!

firefighterjake said:
Could be worse . . .

Or worse of all . . .

CARP! It's the Richard Crafts CL ad!

Any of you guys remember the EBay ad that made the rounds about 5 years ago or so? Dude double times his wife and unfortunately for him, all his stuff was in her name because they got lower insurance costs.

She sold his Lotus Esprit for a couple hundred bucks, legally too because the title was in her name.

This guy should just be happy she doesn't give him his chainsaw back, business end first.

Just a thought, nothing indicates that the poster is male. It could be a female asking for help....just saying.

fv

Cascade Failure said:
firefighterjake said:
Could be worse . . .

Or worse of all . . .

CARP! It's the Richard Crafts CL ad!

I was wondering if any of you CT guys would catch on to that last part.

Status
Not open for further replies.