Class A to stove pipe transition

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

KB90

Nov 26, 2021
Central Illinois
Here’s a picture of what I have for a ceiling box and a class A pipe. I’m looking to see if anyone knows what brand, or what connector I need to use here to transition to a double wall black stove pipe out of my blaze king princess. Thanks.

C55ED778-009B-4787-BB9C-9043A6DB3269.jpeg 8A069403-B481-4CE2-AEBD-087F9EB1EE77.jpeg

no clue on the existing brand but this is what I ordered to make the connections, there is also a stainless steel snap peice that goes into the class a and dvl chimney adapter

no clue on the existing brand but this is what I ordered to make the connections, there is also a stainless steel snap peice that goes into the class a and dvl chimney adapter
Thank you. I was not sure if they were brand specific.

This is not Durvent's ceiling support box. The DVL adapter will not work with it. Wondering if it is Security chimney?

Can you find a label on the chimney pipe or at least post a picture of the exterior chimney and in particular the chimney cap?