Clayton Thermo Disc Question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

scott13676

Oct 29, 2018
NY
I just replaced my thermo disc on my clayton 1600m about a month ago. The new disc has worked great until today. C and D settings all of a sudden dont work. so im using the b setting. Is this a specific fit thermo disc or is it a common one found at a local heating store? Or has someone eliminated the thermo disc and went with a honeywell limit switch? If so, which one did you use? Thanks

Look up a Supco AT021, that should work for you...no need to buy their "special" switch. There are other brands of the same thing too...White Rodgers, etc...

Look up a Supco AT021, that should work for you...no need to buy their "special" switch. There are other brands of the same thing too...White Rodgers, etc...
Just bought a another adjustable one and soon as I turn the power on, the fan runs non-stop like its a open circuit. Beats me.lol