Cleanfire Douglas Fir

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The CF are rated at .037 ash content, so are the CF DF rated at less than .010 ash content?

The 0.10% is for the Okies DF. WoodPellets.com DF is listed as 0.16%

Here is a tidbit more info from Doug on the Palmer Plant. Doesn't mean NEWP isn't bagging for WoodPellets.com, Its just not at the Palmer plant.

There is no more Palmer MA bagging plant. It was disassembled a few years ago and moved to Deposit NY….NEWP has not bagged out of there since I believe end of 2009….

I'll bet cash money NEWP is bagging the WoodPellets.com stuff, Just not sure what plant they are doing it at. With 3 plants in NE, They are the most likely mill bagging for them in NE.

I'll take Mr Warms word on that.

They have the Upton plant booked flat out with their own goods. I know they don't own the plant, But we haven't heard any of the WP.com folks complaining of fines when upton had it's issues after the upgrade!.

There is also the Palmer plant in Mass, Maybe they are using that to bag the WP.com stuff? WP.com is in cahoots with NEWP and are bagging NEWP in the CF hardwoods bags.
there is NO LONGER a Palmer plant in Mass....was torn down and shipped to New York State a couple years ago......

Reactions: jtakeman
there is NO LONGER a Palmer plant in Mass....was torn down and shipped to New York State a couple years ago......

Thanks LW, Same as what Doug told me. Need to do so detective work on who/what/where the WoodPellets.com pellets are being bagged at. Any hints-tips?

The 0.10% is for the Okies DF. WoodPellets.com DF is listed as 0.16%

Here is a tidbit more info from Doug on the Palmer Plant. Doesn't mean NEWP isn't bagging for WoodPellets.com, Its just not at the Palmer plant.

I'll bet cash money NEWP is bagging the WoodPellets.com stuff, Just not sure what plant they are doing it at. With 3 plants in NE, They are the most likely mill bagging for them in NE.
and....NEWP has only one plant in NE (if that stands for New Engand)- Jaffrey, but the do have 2 plants in New York State and one in New Hampster......apologies if the NE means the Northeast tho....carry on

Thanks LW, Same as what Doug told me. Need to do so detective work on who/what/where the WoodPellets.com pellets are being bagged at. Any hints-tips?

I dont know who is bagging for WP.com.....I know NEWP is for the Green Supremem up in Jaffrey, but I frankly dont think they are for the DF...maybe Im wrong.....havent been wrong yet today, but its still early! >>

and....NEWP has only one plant in NE (if that stands for New Engand)- Jaffrey, but the do have 2 plants in New York State and one in New Hampster......apologies if the NE means the Northeast tho....carry on

No opology needed! I should a spelled it, Lazy dis mornin tis all! More Java needed to recover from the weekend brewski's! ;em

I dont know who is bagging for WP.com.....I know NEWP is for the Green Supremem up in Jaffrey, but I frankly dont think they are for the DF...maybe Im wrong.....havent been wrong yet today, but its still early! >>

You type to dang fast! I can't keep up. :p

"We work with the leading renewable fuel producers in the United States and Canada, who hold their biomass fuels to the highest standards.

American Wood Fibers
Bio Bricks
Coeur d’ALene Fiber Fuels
Fiber Resources
Granules LG
Hassel & Hughes
Kentucky Kernels
Marth Wood Products
Michigan Wood Pellet Fuel
New England Wood Pellet
Pennington Pellet"

maybe way off base here, and apologies if I am, but isnt American Biomass basically Woodpellets.com? Just a shell corp?

"We work with the leading renewable fuel producers in the United States and Canada, who hold their biomass fuels to the highest standards.

American Wood Fibers
Bio Bricks
Coeur d’ALene Fiber Fuels
Fiber Resources
Granules LG
Hassel & Hughes
Kentucky Kernels
Marth Wood Products
Michigan Wood Pellet Fuel
New England Wood Pellet
Pennington Pellet"

Missed this lol...they also list Somerset as well....I wonder which one of these has the Douglas Fir??

Seems like American Biomass is the parent to Woodpellets.com....mentions they are the retail arm.

Reactions: Lousyweather
I'm not one to spread what i hear. But for me I'll take Mr Warm's word to the bank. until he can be proven otherwise to me. People have told me he is a str8 shooter and if he says it believe it. Of course i am not naive to think he is going to tell any of us everything we want to know. But whatever i was told by him has been truthful in my eyes. I dont know his past on this forum nor do i care to be briefed on it. But ill stand in his defense as for his integrity for as long as i have known him, Until he proves himself not to be :)

Btw anyone that is interested, ya i havent been around much. I miss you guys but life got busy as hell :(
cut the crap.

I'm not one to spread what i hear. But for me I'll take Mr Warm's word to the bank. until he can be proven otherwise to me. People have told me he is a str8 shooter and if he says it believe it. Of course i am not naive to think he is going to tell any of us everything we want to know. But whatever i was told by him has been truthful in my eyes. I dont know his past on this forum nor do i care to be briefed on it. But ill stand in his defense as for his integrity for as long as i have known him, Until he proves himself not to be :)

Btw anyone that is interested, ya i havent been around much. I miss you guys but life got busy as hell :(

You finally have to work? My driveway needs a top-coat of asphalt. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.