Clearences for Lange 6302

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morso1bo

Burning Hunk
Mar 6, 2011
western new hampshire
Hi,
I am looking for a new stove board to fit the new Lange. My current one is 48"X48" and is a bit short in front of the stove. The Lange is a little longer than the Morso. I found a stove board that is 52"LX36"w. This would give me 10"inches of floor protection on the sides. Would this be enough? Idealy I would like a 48"x52", but am not sure if they are made. Thanks for any input.

If you don't have the installation manual for your stove, you need to go by the NFPA 211 guidelines for solid fuel appliances. You can check with your local Building Dept. You can find hearthpads of almost any size, so be sure it's big enough to meet code. For beautiful hearthpads, check out Hearth Classics-

http://www.hearthclassics.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.