Clunking noise Harmen XXV

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
It could be making some popping and banging noises cutting pellets in half = normal. Someone else here had a similar issue with an XXV and it was expansion and contraction and something to do with the panels. I'm not familiar with the XXV per se but there are threads here on this stove and issue.

Try plugging (XXV making popping and noises) into the search bar above and you will find things pertaining to this.

It could be making some popping and banging noises cutting pellets in half = normal. Someone else here had a similar issue with an XXV and it was expansion and contraction and something to do with the panels. I'm not familiar with the XXV per se but there are threads here on this stove and issue.

Try plugging (XXV making popping and noises) into the search bar above and you will find things pertaining to this.

Thanks I'll try that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: bags
Also if you scroll down in there current threads there is one titled Harman XXV-TC Banging Sounds posted April 15th you could look over.