Combustion-exhaust fan

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Streamer007

Dec 8, 2021
Sanbornton NH
I have a Osnurn 45 MF pellet stove. It is showing a P code and I did all the cleaning, checked all the things suggested. The combustion- exhaust fan does not start. It does start when unplugged from the control board and connected to 110 volts. Any help would be appreciated.

Yes,push the reset. Otherwise you may be looking at buying a control board. You might want to unplug the connections from the board and see if there is any burn damage,.

Reset did nothing and I found no burnt wires or connections. Do you know it the control board can be repaired or is replacement the only option.... $425.00

You might want to see if there is a local electronics repair place, I see normal replaceable triac's on your board, and would be very easy to have them replaced to try. Also, see if you have a buddy,that has a buddy,that is into Ham radio,as lots of these people work and repair/build electronics.