Combustion Fan issues

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Pellett101

Jan 20, 2021
Virginia
I have a 1995/6 Austroflamm Integra 65 insert needing a replacement combustion fan motor. The original OEM fan motor is listed in the owners manual with a part number being #104278 and I cannot not find the listing anywhere. On several other online pellett stove sites another fan motor that "might" be a replacement is listed with a part number of #102831 and I'm trying to confirm and cross reference that this part will work before dumbing $200-$300 into something that will not work. The replacement listing usually states that if you are replacing a pre 2005/6 combustion fan motor you will have to reuse your old wiring terminal ends. Can someone confirm that this new part numbered motor will work? Has anyone come across a similar situation? This is the first and only real issue I've ever had with this stove and would like to keep from having to buy a new stove.