Comfortbilt password ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Nov 15, 2018
NWNJ
I'd like the ability to tone down my heat output during warmer days.
Also want to lower the amount of cleaning cycles which makes things too hot on low settings

Apparently I'm to stupid to adjust the feedrates on the stove so the manufacturer isn't giving out the password.

i found this on the web, give them a try Moday
weekdays between 10-4. Call 9196150181. The feed rates are established by the EPA. For each heat level, however they can be changed.

i found this on the web, give them a try Moday
weekdays between 10-4. Call 9196150181. The feed rates are established by the EPA. For each heat level, however they can be changed.

Thanks, I sent them 2 emails already but no reply. Heard a lot of good things about their tech support. Guess it's their busy season
I'll give them a call