ComfortBilt Pellet Stoves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Nope,never.A china import.From what I remember.the earlier models had some problems,got better,and,seems the importer is giving good service,like Ardisam does with Castle stoves.

Nope,never.A china import.From what I remember.the earlier models had some problems,got better,and,seems the importer is giving good service,like Ardisam does with Castle stoves.
I was considering getting some in as they are something people that can’t afford the Enviro’s could get.

I was considering getting some in as they are something people that can’t afford the Enviro’s could get.
Ya,go for it,Be aware lots of repair technicians would never touch it,I would not.Repair a Harman,Enviro,Quad,and some of the Canada stoves,OK.but I will not touch a china stove,because of parts/support/and geting paid for warranty support.As it seems you might be only interested in gross profit,then go for it.

They share many of the same parts as the Serenity, The biggest difference between the Serenity and comfortbilt a side from appearance is the comfortbilt uses heat exchange tubes and the serenity does not.

Reactions: Mt Bob
Ya,go for it,Be aware lots of repair technicians would never touch it,I would not.Repair a Harman,Enviro,Quad,and some of the Canada stoves,OK.but I will not touch a china stove,because of parts/support/and geting paid for warranty support.As it seems you might be only interested in gross profit,then go for it.
There isn’t a lot of gross profit to be had with their retail. I’m just super impressed after talking with the owner regarding the customer service. We have a lot of people looking for a lesser stove.

There isn’t a lot of gross profit to be had with their retail. I’m just super impressed after talking with the owner regarding the customer service. We have a lot of people looking for a lesser stove.
Ya,Englander used to be the king of excellent service,wonder what has happened to them?

Im thinking they got to big and can’t keep up. All the newer stoves and technology. Which inevitably means $$$greed$$$

Reactions: Mt Bob
Lmao maytag sucks now.

We got 4 HP 22’s in today and I have one burning. Customers really liked them. I will reserve decision down the road. The body and firebox are nice. The exhaust fan is quiet but is quite strong. The LED board takes some getting used to. And the convection blower could be a little stronger. The things will throw heat. A few people mentioned their stoves weren’t this hot. I guess time will tell.

Reactions: Ssyko
I concur! nice looking stove and it really looks well built. it has one hell of a burn pot (thickness not measured by guage but inches) looks like a 1/4" thick pot liner! real fire bricks, it does lack a bit on convection blower CFM or at least it seems that way. it puts out some heat. it is super easy to work on! panels on each side open the whole side of the stove everything right there to work on and clean. im impressed. can't beat the price.

i'm still getting the Maxx;lol

Last edited: