Congratulations Craig!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep! Big smiles here. Thanks Craig!

Craig,

I wanted to follow Mo in his congrads...The set of forums you've layed out is outstanding. I'm sure a lot of thought went into them.

Warren

Everyone starts somewhere, and from humble beginnings, this site has truly come into its own.

Congratulations Craig. The site looks modern, efficient and beautifully done!

Craig great job on the new forum. I feel at home already and I hate change. keep up the awesome improvements.

Warren said:
Craig,

I wanted to follow Mo in his congrads...The set of forums you've layed out is outstanding. I'm sure a lot of thought went into them.

Warren

Thanks for the kudos, in this case a lot of other people (who wrote the forum software) put some thought into it...

I simply paid, and then installed it...with a few custom touches....more later. Now it becomes the property of the community which is the real builder of HearthNet.

Congrats! Great job on the set up of the new forum! Change is normally tough for most folks to swallow, but I think you have the perfect set up here. There's a bit more than there was, but not so split up that you will lose the great base you had on the old forum.

WTG Craig!

I too would lke to offer my congrats and appreciation for the new board. It is just super!

Status
Not open for further replies.