Consolidated Dutchwest Stoves manual Version 6

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

hcd

Mar 9, 2021
Pennsylvania
I have a 40 year old stove we needed a fixed grate #356 for Federal Convection Heater CCL . The part we bought is a 356 but it looks like an A is sort of greyed out. we have no idea how to install this it is 40 years younger than we are which is to say we are 80 can you or anyone out there help us? I have used all my wits to register and I am exhausted. someone please reply so i know where to go

I am 75 and just learning about wood stoves myself and going to connect a new one and at you age I suggest you get a newer model too if you want to use it for its easier than a 40 year old stove..They are beautiful and could you take a picture of it so that other people more knowledgeable than me can advise you what to do with it and maybe get the right part if you want to do that.. I am new like you,,clancey