Could be a good CL score in Md.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caber

Feb 6, 2008
Western Maryland
Free Firewood! Scrap Lumber Hickory, Mahoney, Oak, Pine. 100 yard minimum = 1 50' Tractor trailer full. I have about 10-15 loads. Will deliver 1-10 as manny as you want. Donations Accepted But Not Required.

http://westmd.craigslist.org/zip/1325148264.html

I e-mailed asking for a little more info. If it's good stuff, I'll have him unload all he can fit.

Dang! One trailer load is over ten cords. That oughta last ya.

Dune said:
128 cu ft is one cord and one yard is 27 cu ft, so 10 cord would only be 1,280 cu ft. 100 yards is 2,700 cu ft or 21 cord by my calculation.

That would be dream stuff for me for free. I am here all day to feed the beast.

hmmmmm - if this works out, I could have enough firewood shortly to last my lifetime.

On the other hand, what would i do with myself?

Now if he could just cut the trailer loose and pick it up in the Spring...

LLigetfa said:
Dune said:
128 cu ft is one cord and one yard is 27 cu ft, so 10 cord would only be 1,280 cu ft. 100 yards is 2,700 cu ft or 21 cord by my calculation.

Like I said, it's over ten cords. yeah, somehow I was figuring 50 yards, not a hundred.

No idea what it is yet. Can't get the guy to return any e-mails and he post no phone number. I'd hate to see this not pan out.

Let me know if you need help...I'll be driving through your neck of the woods on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.