country comfort cc1000

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

STOKER

Dec 16, 2021
Minnesota
We bought a 1982 country comfort cc1000 that looks like it has never been used. Got it all put together and with the first fire we noticed the air pressure knob in the front middle Doesn't allow air into the box. the knob works fine, but as though there should be a vent but its not there?
We tried using a blow dryer to see if there is a vent and no air blows through. Can someone please solve thus riddle?

16396639875807174968937518654215.jpg

Hi, I don't have answers unfortunately but I also recently got a CC1000 model and am looking everywhere for a manual. I don't have much experience with stoves and the three knobs are confusing me. Is there any way I can get a image copy of the manual from you?

We bought a 1982 country comfort cc1000 that looks like it has never been used. Got it all put together and with the first fire we noticed the air pressure knob in the front middle Doesn't allow air into the box. the knob works fine, but as though there should be a vent but its not there?
We tried using a blow dryer to see if there is a vent and no air blows through. Can someone please solve thus riddle?

View attachment 287818
Can you please post all the paperwork you have on this stove. You might be the last person to have it and I need it

View attachment 287818
Hi, I have the same issues as others. Wondering if this is the only page to the manual?

Last edited:
I happen to have a manual and took photos to create a pdf for the Country Comfort CC1000 Wood Stove. I'm attaching it here for those who have been looking for a manual. Hope it is a help to those who have been searching for it.

Attachments

• Country_Comfort_CC1000_Manual.pdf
    16.1 MB · Views: 199