Craigslist - Amen!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Creek-Chub

Hearth Supporter
Nov 13, 2007
Niles, MI
I was so tickled after reading this post that I actually emailed the guy and told him. This is my second year burning wood to 100% heat my house, and I'm noticing a cycle. It seems like come September 1st, the firewood sellers come out of the woodwork in droves. I'm a good year or so ahead at least from a nice score earlier in the spring, but I tend to call and check on guys selling just in case. Invariably, the "seasoned" wood was either just split, or "the guys are cutting it right now - how long do you want your splits to be?". It was nice to get a little change of pace:

http://southbend.craigslist.org/grd/1400986285.html

Refreshing, isn't it? Seems theres at least one good apple in every barrel of rotten apples. Heh! ;-)

kenny chaos said:
Creek-Chub said:
I was so tickled after reading this post that I actually emailed the guy and told him. l

Told him what? That you were tickled by him?

If so, that's kinda creepy!

Status
Not open for further replies.