Craigslist laugh of the day.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
$125 for rotten, unsplit wood. Looks like birch.
https://bellingham.craigslist.org/grd/6022735757.html
Screenshot_20170301-180907.png

00303_hUkyD6KqFyb_600x450.jpg
00W0W_lNgP8ScPnIt_600x450.jpg
00303_hUkyD6KqFyb_600x450.jpg
00W0W_lNgP8ScPnIt_600x450.jpg
00303_hUkyD6KqFyb_50x50c.jpg00W0W_lNgP8ScPnIt_50x50c.jpg

6219.png6220.png6219.png6219.png6220.png6220.png
marker-shadow.png

marker-icon.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
13409 Valley Rd NE
(google map)

more ads by this user

QR Code Link to This Post

Leftovers from a person who took the tree down (but not all the way). The cleanup he was supposed to do didn't happen. This is what is left.

The pile of long-ish branches range in diameter from @3/4" to 3 1/2" (maybe 4"). Good for kindling and small logs.

Is it legal to use the word "haul", in such instances?

Is it legal to use the word "haul", in such instances?
better than hall, at least you know he/she got some kind of schooling.

Wow.

So with wood lterally laying on the sides of the road everywhere.....after the storm, they want me to drop a tulip poplar right next to their house. Sure I will drive across the city in this present 21/2 foot snowfall and get er done!

Reactions: CentralVAWoodHeat
Lol especially at 60 to 75 ft tall...!?!?

Ok how about this one...

View attachment 196075
I'm assuming this is someone trying to sell firewood by dissuading anyone from picking up free pine? I love the phrase 'all that resin will destroy your flew'. I'm just imagining my chimney getting fed up with the stove running by the end of the year, growing wings, and flying away one evening.

Too bad that post link on Craigslist is no longer active. I was hoping to see it. Unless the post was the free hugs pic; that was funny.

The picture is of the post. I figured I should screen capture it for when the post is removed.

this seems legit.... no hardwoods.... can deliver. I can get a cord of hardwood delivered for $225....

upload_2017-3-21_15-21-35.png

I saw an ad on on one of the local Facebook for sale pages advertising firewood for $50/midsize truckload, $75/full size...but you had to fell the trees yourself...and it was Poplar. Wish I knew about this thread when I saw that!