Craigslist queens ny score

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

allhandsworking

Feeling the Heat
Hearth Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
NYC
email this posting to a friendnew york craigslist > queens > for sale / wanted > free stuff
please flag with care:

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
free fire wood (bayside)

Date: 2010-10-21, 8:34PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have lots of wood... maple wood in front of my house. It is all cut and ready to go. Great fire wood for the winter! Just pull up and take what you want .tell a friend .tell a neighbor it must go. My address is 206-25 45 drive bayside ,ny

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2018857635

Copyright © 2010 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum I'm working and can't make it! "go get some"

Did you get it?

Flatbedford said:
Did you get it?
They piled all the branches and junk on top. So I just took some pieces (cherry). I must burn some of my stock to make room. I'm going to crank her up tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.