Q&A Dante gas shut-off valve

QandA Posted By QandA, Jun 19, 2007 at 1:35 AM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QandA

    New Member 2.
    Staff Member

    Nov 27, 2012

    I would like to know where I can find information on a Dante gas shut-off valve which is installed in the floor next to a gas fireplace. I need to know what it looks like and how it is installed. Any information you can provide would be appreciated. Molly Davis-Bright


    These are simply gas valves that are installed underneath the floor. A brass plate serves as a decorative finish at the floor or wall, and a key turns the valve on or off. They are available in 1/2" and 3/4" sizes and come in "straight thru" and "angled" models. Not much else to them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page