Dennis ( Backwoods Savage )almost made me pee !

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pallet Pete

I was not going to share this but every time I think about it I laugh. A few weeks ago I was over to his place visiting and we decided to go for the tour on his quad around the property. We where talking about trees ( obviously ) and riding along when I though boy we are getting near the creek. As we where going along I heard crack. needless to say I was thinking o crud ! Well I am panicking Dennis is happily driving along when whoosh we went through ( I almost peed myself ) well he is very happily punching the quad through I am thinking about how sane he is at the moment. About a week later Wishlist and I are over walking through the woods with Dennis and when we came upon the spot we broke through so I told Dennis he almost made me pee at which point he laughed so hard I thought he might pee lol. Here is the funniest part we where not on the creek it was 100ft away we where on a 3" to 4" frozen flooded area.

I hope you enjoy my humiliation I know I do !
Pete

If you ever ride with me you WILL wear Depends.

Reactions: stoveguy2esw
Status
Not open for further replies.