*Ding* Round 5

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

DAKSY

Full Time RVer
Staff member
Dec 2, 2008
Wherever we're parked
Got home from a 28 February motorcycle ride to & from work - in New York (imagine that!) & the P61A was out & empty. Grabbed a bag & filled the hopper, but before I re-fired it I took a peek at the Ash Pan. Full. Time for service. Scraped, brushed, vacuumed & cleaned the glass...Even touched up the paint...Hovering at just about 2 tons of Cleanfire Pacifics & I would REALLY prefer not to cut into the last pallet of 75 bags if I can avoid it. May just hafta use a little more LP for the month of April if March decides NOT to go out like a lamb...We shall see...

Reactions: Deezl Smoke
Got home from a 28 February motorcycle ride to & from work - in New York (imagine that!) & the P61A was out & empty. Grabbed a bag & filled the hopper, but before I re-fired it I took a peek at the Ash Pan. Full. Time for service. Scraped, brushed, vacuumed & cleaned the glass...Even touched up the paint...Hovering at just about 2 tons of Cleanfire Pacifics & I would REALLY prefer not to cut into the last pallet of 75 bags if I can avoid it. May just hafta use a little more LP for the month of April if March decides NOT to go out like a lamb...We shall see...

75 bags? So what size bags are these?