*DING* Round Three...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

DAKSY

Full Time RVer
Staff member
Dec 2, 2008
Wherever we're parked
SB LI Sunday & I'm gonna start the festivities with a One-ton (+/-) cleaning of the P61A. Probably more to the plus side, but the ash pan is full & the hopper is empty. Gimme about 40 minutes & she'll be up & running here in 20 ::F New York. Still got 2+ tons, ALL leftovers from last year's stash. We're in good shape til the Redwing Blackbirds get here.

Funny... I am about to do the same for my PDVC. I am about to do my one ton cleaning. Second one of the season. I am just over 2 tons burned.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

SB LI Sunday & I'm gonna start the festivities with a One-ton (+/-) cleaning of the P61A. Probably more to the plus side, but the ash pan is full & the hopper is empty. Gimme about 40 minutes & she'll be up & running here in 20 ::F New York. Still got 2+ tons, ALL leftovers from last year's stash. We're in good shape til the Redwing Blackbirds get here.
How is that any fun on Super Bowl Sunday??!! Cold again here but did the big clean a couple of weeks ago when it was warm here;)