Dip switches on a PB105

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndrewChurchill

Minister of Fire
Mar 31, 2008
Vermont
I see that on the control panel there are some dip switches. I have read the manual several times but there are no references as to what they do. Even drawings of the control panel show a little box where the dip switches are but there is no mention of what they are.

If anyone knows what they control please let me know.

Thanks,
Andy

It's a secret that Harman is taking to the grave...

Sorry, but I couldn't find anything, other than someone makes a breadboard with the same model number. I suspect that these switches change certain aspects of the operation of the boiler ie: different reset ratio or defeat of certain safety features. Harman tech support probably knows, but they also probably won't tell you about it unless you had a specific problem.

Just flip 'em all and see what happens! ;-)

PS: let the cat go! He's innocent, I tell 'ya!

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.