Disassemble Efel s33 woodstove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

shortstop

Jul 27, 2019
orland Park Il
Will be receiving a new Efel s33 stove. Will be delivered on pallet to my garage. I need to get it to my family room. Can anyone help me with information on easily removing door etc to lighten the load so I can place it on a furniture dolly and get it up several steps.

I don't own one, but try opening the door, then lifting it up off the hinge pins to remove it. Cover the stove with a blanket and ratchet strap it to an appliance dolly. Once it has wheels on it the stove will be easy to move. Two people should be able to get it up the steps that way.

In my experience, pizza and beer work wonders in bribing friends and neighbors into lifting woodstoves.

In my experience, pizza and beer work wonders in bribing friends and neighbors into lifting woodstoves.
Suggestion: save the beer until after the stove is in place.