Don't dare bring dat pine in da house! CL ad

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dougand3

Minister of Fire
Oct 16, 2008
North Alabama
CL ad. I may just take him up on it - dumped in my wood processing area - seems kinda easy. Just don't anybody tell him that I'll just bring it in to the stove after a year C/S/S!
Free Bonfire wood delivered in Athens/Decatur next Sunday!! (Athens/Decatur)

Cutting a pine tree down and I need a place to haul the tree for free.It is good for campfires or bon fires if anyone is interested we can deliver it on Sunday by trailor and 4x4 truck free of charge in Athens or Decatur

I'd grab it too.

cross.jpg

heck if you need some good shoulder season wood, I say GO FOR IT! Just make sure his version of "firewood" isn't like most other people on CL, and you end up with a pile of branches and needles dumped at your house!!

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Status
Not open for further replies.