DR Splitters

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elderthewelder

Minister of Fire
just wondering if any body has used these DR splitters, they are on sale right now and have free shipping. ( they also have last years model on sale but no free shipping) I know alot of you are saying the Ryobi 4 ton is a good splitter, and the Ryobi price is definitely good at under $300, but when I think of Ryobi it makes me think of indoor power tools , like drills and sanders (think Dewalt and Makita) Dr makes a full line of outdoor equipment, but they are a little spendy. Just wondering your thoughts and if anyone has any feedback on them
http://www.drpower.com/TwoStepModel...|2:DRPowerHome|3:WoodSplitter2Step&LinkType=3

Status
Not open for further replies.