Drolet install problem

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Hmmmmm, none of the triple wall I've seen has any kind of insulation blanket in it. Hopefully, the OP has the Duarplus triple wall that you are talking about.

0BC71A36-E02D-4D33-9CF6-48740A17A9E1.jpeg

Are you able to screw that first 45 to the furnace stub? Glad you got the angles figured out. If you ever want to slide it back you’ll need to elevate it.

Do all of those exposed wires in back get covered?

Are you able to screw that first 45 to the furnace stub? Glad you got the angles figured out. If you ever want to slide it back you’ll need to elevate it.

Do all of those exposed wires in back get covered?
There is a adapter between the 45 and the stub. I’m not sure if it’s recommended to screw through that double wall adapter or not.

The exposed wires are only showing because I had a cover/shield off to adjust a limit switch on the automatic air supply. When everything is assembled there are no wires showing with the exception of the thermostat and plenum temp probe wires.

Reactions: Highbeam