duravent stove pipe install on 2100 Millenium

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
If the ID of the flue collar is 6" then probably not.

@begreen I was having a similar issue and read through a lot of your past answers. I have a QaudraFire 2100 and am installing DVL pipe. I had fitted the DVL directly onto the flue collar, but noticed that it didn't sit flush with the stove top. That looked wrong to me so I tried using a DVL adapter which didn't fit at all into the collar.

Based on some of your past answers, it looks like it's ok to rest the DVL pipe directly onto the flue collar as long as its a snug fit, which mine is. Thanks for your past help! :)

Thanks for the verification. It seems like more times than not, the DVL adapter isn't needed for many new stoves.