Dutchwest Sequoia 455 Wood Stove Owners Manual

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fatmarmot

Hearth Supporter
Oct 19, 2010
Northern Sierra
I'm a first time user of a wood stove. I bought a house with a Dutchwest Sequoia 455 woodstove. The prior owner left a brochure and a parts list and diagram but not the owner's manual. Since I'm a total noob with wood stoves I figured reading the manual would be a good place to start but I can't find one anywhere. The stove is 20 years old so Vermont Castings doesn't even have it available for download on their site anymore. Anyone have a clue where I can find an owner's manual? Also, any words of wisdom on this stove and it's operation? I learned how to check out the catalytic combuster and it appears pretty clean and in decent condition. Hope some of you can help. Thanks very much.

Wayne

Last edited by a moderator:
BrotherBart,

Thank you so much for the link to the manual on my Sequoia 455 wood stove. Just downloaded it and discoverered it has pages 1-11. Unfortunately pages 12-24 are missing. As luck would have it, the missing pages are for the operation of the stove! Any clue where I might find the rest of the manual?

Thanks,

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.