Easy Blaze issue

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Cskelk

Nov 16, 2018
NJ
Hey guys,

I’ve used Easy Blaze in the past with no issues, so I went ahead and ordered 2 tons. The bags have so many fines and splinter pieces it’s unreal.

What should I do? Contact the manufacturer or the delivery guy?

One bag of pellets is the fines in the picture. I’m going to be pissed if all 2 tons is like this. My auger moves but unless I sift each bag the fines restrict proper operation of auger feeding pellets.

Never had this issue with my tractor supply pellets.

Thank you

8471069D-6075-46BF-A29F-4041800CBCB8.jpeg 7833509C-E38D-49D8-8770-D2E3CB7A94F2.jpeg FEC9BF88-E977-4077-B646-BA5708E005D6.jpeg

They are not pellets that's the material that they make pellets out of
Contact the people you bought them from they should replace them

Reactions: Washed-Up
Where did you buy these?
Distributer in Quakertown PA. My brother-in-law and I ordered 4 tons together, so I called him today and told him to break his 2 tons open and look at his pellets.

We called the distributer today and I sent him pics. He called Easy Blaze and they told me to count the number of bags that are like this.

So far it’s all of them - I’ve burned about 7-10 bags

Distributer in Quakertown PA. My brother-in-law and I ordered 4 tons together, so I called him today and told him to break his 2 tons open and look at his pellets.

We called the distributer today and I sent him pics. He called Easy Blaze and they told me to count the number of bags that are like this.

the "Pellet Guy" in Quakertown?

pelletguy in Quakertown?