Easy Blaze Super Premium Softwood

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

maraakate

Sep 27, 2021
Lancaster, PA
I went to a dealer about 40 minutes from my location and they had these at a really good price compared to everyone else. I bought a few bags and these are great!

They pump out a good amount of heat and produces a nice light, fluffy ash and there's very few of it. Very little crud left behind in the burn pot as well. Highly recommend these pellets, and the price I can get them locally this is going to be my go to pellet when I exhaust the supply of the other brands. Cheaper than AWF Ultra Premium and Kingdom Biofuel Softwoods in my area and are the same quality.

I went to a dealer about 40 minutes from my location and they had these at a really good price compared to everyone else. I bought a few bags and these are great!

They pump out a good amount of heat and produces a nice light, fluffy ash and there's very few of it. Very little crud left behind in the burn pot as well. Highly recommend these pellets, and the price I can get them locally this is going to be my go to pellet when I exhaust the supply of the other brands. Cheaper than AWF Ultra Premium and Kingdom Biofuel Softwoods in my area and are the same quality.
Hi. Can I all what you paid per bag for the

Hi. Can I ask what you paid per bag?

I'm jealous. They are $9 per bag at a local retailer here in Wilmington, NC!
Insane. Yeah, the guy running the place was saying how he thought it was nuts that other stores were selling inferior pellets for like $8 a bag in my area. I wish I would have found out about this place sooner as I would have stocked up on more of these. Now I'll have to begrudgingly get through some more of my TSC Hardwoods and stock up on these EasyBlaze Softwoods. Really great pellet, my favourite one I have burned so far for certain.

I found out about this dealer by accident... I saw a work truck parked at a gas station when I was filling up and it had on the side that they service pellet stoves (unfortunately for me they only service Harman's not Quad's), but decided to give them a call. They didn't show up in my local yellow pages searches because they're technically in the next county over.

Check out https://easypelletproducts.com/easyblaze and send them an email. There might be other vendors near you that source them at fairer prices. You're not too far from VA, should be able to get a better deal.
I did reach out to them by email and haven't heard back. I also tried calling their phone number, and the voicemail was for a woman's mobile phone, who mentioned a different business name in the recording...strange. We'll see if anyone gets back to me, but being one state away from VA, you're right...I should be able to get a better price. Thanks!

I did reach out to them by email and haven't heard back. I also tried calling their phone number, and the voicemail was for a woman's mobile phone, who mentioned a different business name in the recording...strange. We'll see if anyone gets back to me, but being one state away from VA, you're right...I should be able to get a better price. Thanks!
Interesting, I emailed them and got a response back about 3-4 days later for vendors a bit closer to me.

North Forge Heating in Annville. Right outside of Hershey -- https://northforgeheating.com/

Really great place if you can make it out there. Showroom is impressive, but the guy genuinely enjoys pellet stoves and stores all the pellets inside. He was ready and had them on a skid for me within minutes and helped me load them.

Reactions: clancey
I misspoke, the EasyBlaze Softwoods are $290/ton, but still a good price for how much heat they put out and how well they burn imo.

PS: I love these so much, especially the price, that I returned those crappy TSC Hardwoods and replaced them with the EasyBlaze Softwoods. Cost me the same, dollar for dollar, bag for bag, to make the switch. Very impressed with these pellets.

This years Easy blaze are burning exceptionally well for me also, other years I wasn't overly impressed though. I get them from TSC bagged as Virginia Goldens for 254.00 a ton

Reactions: maraakate