EB 150 Wiring Modification and first fall fire

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

b33p3r

Feeling the Heat
Jan 29, 2008
NE Pa
It's that time of year again. Temps dipped down into 30's Thursday night so I decided to light the EB Friday and give it a pre-season test. It's still burning. The wife didn't want me to shut it off. I'll probably let it burn out tomorrow since night time temps should be in the 50's the next few days.
For those of you that followed the EB control wiring posts last season, I did make the wiring modifications sent to me by Dale at EB. I didn't get to test it last season so I was looking forward to seeing how it did during this burn. So far everything looks good. Fan starts up as it should every time. I'll monitor it for a few more burns before I contact Dale and let him know all is good, but I'm confident it is. Looking forward to another heating season.....Wow I couldn't say that when I counted on OIL for fuel!

Status
Not open for further replies.