ECOTECK STOVE assistance

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

coolnuke

Dec 5, 2012
Hi Experts,i am looking for the top control panel for my Ecoteck Veronika stove.some of the buttons are starting to not respond. any assistance would be great. i have looked on line and not much success.

thanks

will email them and see what they can do. thanks

I have not seen the top control panel for sale, but try woodmanspartsplus.com, maybe they can special order it for you. You can also try Kingdom Biofuels, anf North Forge Heating, both in Pennsyllvania and carry Ecoteck/Ravelli stove parts.

I think somebody else had this problem, and they replaced the pushbutton switches, soldered on the board, with new ones.

i have a few frieds that could do the switch thing, but that will be in the spring, was looking for a repair now.