ECOTECK STOVE assistance

coolnuke Posted By coolnuke, Jan 12, 2019 at 7:14 PM

Dismiss Notice
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year!....and Happy Holidays!
  1. coolnuke

coolnuke
    Member 2.
    NULL

Dec 5, 2012
    Hi Experts,i am looking for the top control panel for my Ecoteck Veronika stove.some of the buttons are starting to not respond. any assistance would be great. i have looked on line and not much success.

thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. bob bare

bob bare
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Oct 31, 2013
    Loc:
    park county montana
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. coolnuke

coolnuke
    Member 2.
    NULL

Dec 5, 2012
    will email them and see what they can do. thanks

4. Pelleting In NJ

Pelleting In NJ
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Sep 26, 2011
    Loc:
    Central NJ
    I have not seen the top control panel for sale, but try woodmanspartsplus.com, maybe they can special order it for you. You can also try Kingdom Biofuels, anf North Forge Heating, both in Pennsyllvania and carry Ecoteck/Ravelli stove parts.

I think somebody else had this problem, and they replaced the pushbutton switches, soldered on the board, with new ones.

5. coolnuke

coolnuke
    Member 2.
    NULL

Dec 5, 2012
    i have a few frieds that could do the switch thing, but that will be in the spring, was looking for a repair now.

6. bob bare

bob bare
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Oct 31, 2013
    Loc:
    park county montana
  7. Pelleting In NJ

Pelleting In NJ
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Sep 26, 2011
    Loc:
    Central NJ
    Email Dan danr706@live.com
    He has a control unit/display for $180 plus shipping.

18000-51-001 display $180.00

8. bmyers

bmyers
    Member 2.
    NULL

Dec 12, 2013
    Loc:
    Pennsylvania
    Are the control panels becoming hard to get. My monica cont th l panel is becoming hard to see